Have an EA up for renewal and don’t know what to do? Listed below is a brief breakdown of what you can get. I like CSP Direct over an EA for a lot of reasons, the main being flexibility. CSP Direct is like an a la carte model; you do not pay upfront for the whole year.
- 1 – year commitment
- Pay as you go versus yearly.
- Minimum 20 seats
- Ability to fluctuate user counts
- Account support – Partner provide support as well as leverage their Premiere Support agreement with Microsoft at no additional costs.
- Decrease user counts
- Increase user counts
- Products – all cloud subscription licenses
- Self – Service – Partner (LAR) will provide a platform to manage your subscriptions
- 500 seat requirement
- 3 – year commitments (annual billing)
- Annual true ups
- Microsoft credits
- Support – basic support (additional for premium)
- Decrease – once per year. Cannot decrease perpetual products or reduce your O365 subscriptions below your original commitment
- Increase user count – Anytime
- Products – All Microsoft Products.
- Self -Service – O365 portal and VLSC
Thanks for reading,